Passionate about sales and design and looking for a SIX-FIGURE income? Open your own showroom with a leading global brand.
“I am passionate about sharing exceptional design” - Renee Bassage – Schmidt Dorking
WHY SCHMIDT, WHY NOW?
• Every home needs a kitchen and has home interior requirements
• Schmidt is a global brand known for the quality of our beautiful made to measure kitchens
• Franchisees enjoy the lucrative profit margins of working with our factory
• It’s a cashflow positive business – customers pay you upfront when ordering
• No stock holding – orders are delivered direct from the factory to the customer
• Prime territories in our thriving UK network are still available…
ONCE ESTABLISHED, SUCCESSFUL UK SHOWROOMS ARE ABLE TO DELIVER:
• Enjoy £100K+ earnings per annum
• Generate circa £1M - £2M annual sales
• Double your initial £80K* investment on exit
* Invest from £80K cash + borrowing subject to status.
The business model is recognised by the major UK high street banks who will typically lend up to £220K + Schmidt 0% finance = total initial investment circa £400K.
• Management business – employ your own team from day one
• High average sale price per transaction £8.5K-£50k+
• The strength of a global brand behind your business
• Guidance and support throughout your business journey
• No kitchen design/sales experience required
Your role as the franchisee is to lead your showroom team, welcoming prospective customers and overseeing the operation of your business, including an active role in the sales and customer care of the business. Franchisees in the UK have come from a wide variety of backgrounds, all sharing a keen interest in interior design; from senior roles in IT, architecture, engineering and marketing to teaching, F&B, electrical and the kitchen industry itself.
A GLOBAL BRAND BEHIND YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS
• 30 Franchisees in the UK
• 70+ Territories remain available in the UK
• 450+Schmidt showrooms worldwide
• €1billion+ Global group network turnover
Founded in 1959 by Hubert Schmidt, the brand is now owned and operated by his granddaughters who have continued to uphold the strong ethos and culture, building on their family’s legacy. Where global brands of this size are often owned by corporations and VCs more interested in the financials, Schmidt is refreshingly human. Many of the 1,700+ employees at the 5 factories in Alsace plus 1 in Germany, view Schmidt as a job-for-life, ten/twenty/thirty-plus years!
For you and your employees this translates into industry-leading guidance, training and ongoing support. The profitability of your business is vital to ensure longevity and mutual ongoing success.
For example, there has been a drive to empower franchisees to grow their share of the high-margin interiors market, with HQ investing €50M+ in a new factory to satisfy increasing demand.
SUPPORT THROUGHOUT YOUR JOURNEY
It’s more than just training; Schmidt will support you throughout your entire business journey:
• Guidance with forming your business plan and securing lending
• Professional property search and negotiations (prime sites ready and waiting)
• Expert design/fit of your beautiful new showroom for your local market
• An interest-free loan for your entire showroom interior fitout
• Full initial and ongoing training and setup support for you…
• …and extensive training courses for your employees
Your dedicated UK support team are backed up by the experts at head office in Alsace, all working to help ensure your business is successful.
No initial franchise fee and no monthly royalties
“My showroom is just a very nice place to be!” Adrian Tobitt – Schmidt Sevenoaks
We only make money when you make sales, so we’re as dedicated to your success as you are!
FIND OUT MORE
If you are interested in learning more about the Schmidt business opportunity and:
• Are passionate about sales, management and design
• Enjoy providing excellent customer service
• Prefer working on high-value transactions
• Want to build and lead your own team
• Able to invest at least £80K (+ borrowing)
…GET IN TOUCH BY FILLING OUT THE ENQUIRY FORM BELOW TO FIND OUT MORE:
We look forward to hearing from you.