This is a superb opportunity to acquire a well-established business that create custom – made soft furnishings for their clients in and around Borrowash, Derby, where they are based. The business is available on a leasehold basis.
The vendor has skilfully created a unique business that manufactures bespoke soft furnishings for various clients. The business has an excellent reputation for supplying high quality curtains, blinds, cushions and re -upholstery to clients varying from housing developers to private (domestic) clients. The vendor has also created a unique business model and (staff) structure where a potential buyer would not need to be trained or qualified in the industry and full handover period would be given by the current vendor.
• Excellent Reputation in their Community and Industry!
• Established since 2013
• Vast amount of repeat and recommended custom
• Excellent reviews
• Minimal Competition in the area
• High Footfall Location
• All Assets, Fixtures and Fittings and Stock included in the sale
• Excellent Relationships with key suppliers in their industry
• Skilled/Reliable (subcontract) staff in place
• Minimal Overheads
• Turnover - £78,398 (2020) – Despite limited trading!
• High Gross Profit Margin
• High Adjusted Net Profit - £20,000 +
• Huge Potential for further growth and success.
It is with a heavy heart that the vendor is selling the business due to personal commitments. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneur, with creative flair, who is looking for a unique ‘lifestyle’ business, an ambitious entrepreneur looking for a business with huge potential or even an existing company (potentially an Interior Designer) looking for a lucrative bolt on acquisition to complement their current offering. Due to the nature of this business, we are already experiencing a high volume of enquires, so to avoid disappointment, please contact us for further information.
Support and Training:
Full Handover Provided
High Footfall Location, a short distance away from the towns high street
approx £5000 per annum