Well established business providing multi-lingual publishing solutions for companies selling products by catalogue. The business produces thousands of unique pages, across multiple channels, each year using its own unique software. The company’s clients include blue chip companies, both in the UK and Europe. Over the last twenty years the business has evolved from a leading creative agency to one of the most advanced and sophisticated providers of publishing services in the market. It continues to reinvest in software development and training its staff to deliver first class customer support and consistently high levels of service.
Potential benefits to the acquirer:
• Profit margins of over 20% - consistently growing year on year without proactive sales and marketing activity.
• Exclusively owned IP for unique translation software solution which can interact with clients’ existing business processes
• Proven track record of revenue growth with a clear strategy for maximising current market opportunities
• Loyal, blue chip client base of UK and global brands (many would find it difficult, restrictive and expensive to find an alternative)
• Bespoke publishing solutions delivering faster more cost effective results than any other method in the market
• A growing business in a buoyant marketplace, with the infrastructure and capability to expand globally
Business Summary Outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly profitable and well established commercial in...More Details
UK based. Turnover of £1.9 million, with an adjusted EBITDA of £420k. Projected turnover in excess of £2 mi...More Details
An opportunity to acquire the IPR and application processes of VERDICT™ - a uniquely integrated requirement...More Details