Hospitality Worldwide Sports Travel is trading as an independent sports and entertainment tour agency that has been in operation for 16 years, under the current ownership.
The company’s core business is to promote and sell:
• Corporate hospitality and event ticketing to all major sporting and entertainment venues worldwide
• Sports Hospitality Tours, including tickets and accommodation
• Tailor Made Playing and Adventure Tours
Previous events have included Rugby Tours to Australia, South Africa and New Zealand, Rugby World Cups and The Ashes. Annual events include the Six Nations, F1 weekends, Premiership & Champions League Football, Golf and Horse Racing. Inbound tours to the UK are also in demand, both from a sporting and cultural point of view.
The business operates via a multi functional website (www.hwsportstravel.com), with additional access to instant ticketing and hospitality packages via a formal agreement with a white label supplier’s portal that links directly to HW’s website.
This business has not been a priority for the current owner more recently but retains much of the goodwill and contact network previously developed. This, in conjunction with introducing appropriate digital marketing and social media activity should ensure a full time owner is able to quickly scale the business back up.
Included in the sale is:
• The domain name and website, hosting and mailbox
• Supplier network & database
• Customer database
• Branding, logo and marketing material
• Social media account
• Independent / external IT and marketing support
The guide price for assets and goodwill is £14,995 to include appropriate handover support from the current owner.
The business is being marketed by www.sellmysmallbusiness.co.uk. Please do not contact the owner directly.
Is this business relocatable:
Is this business home based: