• Town centre
• Close to numerous shops, pubs and places of work
• Trading evenings only
• Seating for approx 6
• Close to some industry and benefitting from on street parking
• Huge scope to introduce lunchtime openings and later closing times
• Rent £210 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 11:00am Sunday to Thursday & 5:00pm – 12:00midnight Friday & Saturday
• 21 year lease from May 2003, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The shuttered premise provides good sized seated waiting area for approx 6, service counter, open plan kitchen providing preparation area, 2 rear store rooms with cold storage, washing up room and exit to bin area. The 1st floor provides 2 large unused rooms.
This business is ideally situated facing a large Tesco in the town centre, close to numerous shops, pubs, other places of work, some industry and only a few minutes’ walk from Earlstown railway station, the business also benefits from on street parking to the front.
21 year lease from May 2003, with 3 yearly rent reviews
BUSINESS Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Wirral Curry Centre Ltd T/A Spice. The business was or...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to offer this modern takeaway which has been established for over...More Details
This business has recently been brought to the market & more information about this business will follow sh...More Details