This well established business has been owned by our client since 2014 and is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to include earlier openings for lunch trade.
• Taking £4,500 per week
• Rent £179 per week
• Mid parade location
• Busy main road
• Close to schools, industry & residential area
• High levels of passing trade
• Bay parking in front of shop
• Scope to extend current opening hours
• Hours of opening 4.30pm – 12:00midnight Sunday to Thursday, 4:30pm to 2:00am Friday & Saturday, Closed Mondays
• 21 year lease from 2014 with 3 yearly rent reviews
The electric shuttered front, glass front, central entrance, waiting and order area, service area, open plan kitchen, central top island, large charcoal grill, double pizza oven, single pizza oven, cold storage, rear prep room providing pizza prep area, walk-in fridge, washing up area, store area with exit to yard and a store room.
This business is superbly located within a busy parade in Bury serving a residential area, close to schools, industry & benefits from high levels of passing trade.
21 year lease from 2014 with 3 yearly rent reviews