• Taking £2,800 - £3,000 per week
• 60% deliveries
• Very busy main road
• Surrounded by a large residential area
• Seating for approx 4 with room for more
• Huge scope to extend current opening hours
• Close to good amount of industry & other businesses
• Rent £180 per week
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 1:00am Sunday to Thursday, 4:00pm – 3:00am Friday to Saturday & 4:00pm – 2:00am Sunday
• 21 year lease from November 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises provides good sized waiting area with seating for 4 (room for more), service counter, open plan kitchen providing preparation area, chilled preparation bench, telephone order area, walk-in fridge, walk-in freezer, further preparation area, washing up area and exit to yard and bin area.
This business is superbly situated within a parade, on a main road at a very busy junction, surrounded by a large residential area, close to a good amount of industry, other businesses and benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
21 year lease from November 2013, with 3 yearly rent reviews