This well established business has been owned by our clients since 2014 and is only for sale today to allow our client to concentrate on his other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering fantastic potential for enthusiastic owner operators to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time openings.
• Taking £7,500 per week
• 60% deliveries
• Managed by staff (investment opportunity)
• Superb location in the town centre just off the main shopping street
• Close to numerous shops, offices and pubs
• Scope to introduce lunch time openings
• Rent £193 per week
• Opening Hours 3:00pm – 12:00midnight Monday to Thursday, 3:00pm – 1:00am Friday & Saturday & 4:00pm – 12:00am Sunday
• 20 year lease from 2018 with 5 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises provides ‘L’ shaped seated waiting area for approximately 8, bar/window seating for 4, service counter, open plan kitchen provides, preparation area, large Henny Penny chicken cooker, double deck pizza oven, preparation bench, washing up area and exit to bin area. The 1st floor provides store room, walk in freezer, staff WC facilities.
This business is superbly located just off the main shopping street in the town centre, close to shops, offices, pubs, numerous other businesses and a large residential area, which is highly popular with students.
20 year lease from 2018 with 5 yearly rent reviews