The well-established business has been owned by our client since 2006 and is only for sale today to allow our client to concentrate on their other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours.
• Taking £2,000-£3,000 per week
• Ideally located in the heart of Preston Town Centre
• Surrounded by bars, pubs, restaurants and with a high level of passing trade
• Scope to introduce a delivery service
• Seating for approx 20
• Opening hours 6:00pm – 4:30am Friday & Saturday
• ONLY open two days, scope to open further days
• Rent £385 per week
• 20 year lease from 2005
The premises provides seating area for approx 20, service counter, open plan kitchen with Heny Penny chicken cooker, chilled preparation bench, preparation room with cold storage, further preparation area, washing up area, staff WC facilities, walk-in fridge, walk-in freezer, store room and side exit to owner parking and bin area.
This business occupies an excellent location in the heart of Preston town centre, surrounded by numerous bars, pubs, restaurants and also benefits from a high level of passing trade
20 year lease from 2005