This well established business has been owned by our client since 2016 and is only for sale today to allow our client to concentrate on their other business. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst trading evenings only, therefore offers a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time openings.
• Taking £6,000 per week
• 80% deliveries
• End of large parade
• Very busy location on very busy main trunk road
• Close to Old Trafford Football & Cricket grounds
• Huge scope to introduce lunch time openings
• Seated waiting area for approx 6
• Surrounded by industry and large residential area
• Awarded 5 star hygiene rating
• Rent £180 per week
• Hours of Opening 4:30pm – 11:00pm Thursday to Tuesday
• 15 year lease form April 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The glass fronted premises provide seating/waiting area for approx 6, service counter, large open plan kitchen providing preparation island, cold storage, 4 burner Chinese water stove, preparation area, staff WC facilities, rear preparation room with washing up facilities, cold storage and exit to yard and bin area. Stairs lead from kitchen down to clean/dry cellar with store area and large walk in fridge.
This business is superbly situated within a busy parade on a very busy main trunk road leading to Manchester City Centre, surrounded industry, pubs, other shops and a large residential area. The business is also close to Old Trafford Football and Cricket grounds and benefits from high levels of passing trade and parking to the front.
15 year lease form April 2016, with 3 yearly rent reviews