This well established business has been owned by our client since 2011 and is only for sale today due to our client’s unfortunate ill health. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the opening hours to offer lunches and/or increasing the menu range.
• Taking £4,500 per week
• 65% deliveries
• Town centre location
• Busy parade
• Close to offices, shops, bars & eateries
• High levels of passing trade
• Huge scope for lunch time openings and/or increasing the menu range
• Rent £231 per week (incs both units)
• Hours of Opening 4:30pm – 11:30pm Sunday to Thursday, 4:30pm – 2:00am Friday & Saturday
• 21 year lease from October 1998, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The doubled fronted unit provides waiting/ordering area, full length service counter with built in chilled display unit & built in heated cabinet, open plan cooking area providing prep area, rear kitchen providing prep bench, prep area, rear wash up room with prep bench & steamer, exit to yard, side entrance to 2nd unit providing large dry store, walk in fridge, WC facilities & unused shop which opens on to main road. Stairs leading to 1st floor providing 3 good sized unused rooms, staff changing room, WC facilities & side exit.
This business is superbly located on a very busy parade in Macclesfield town centre, surrounded by offices, shops bars & eateries. The business benefits from high levels of passing trade.
21 year lease from October 1998, with 3 yearly rent reviews