• 65% deliveries
• Town centre location
• Busy parade
• Close to offices, shops, bars & eateries
• High levels of passing trade
• Huge scope for lunch time openings and/or increasing the menu range
• Rent £231 per week (incs both units)
• Hours of Opening 4:30pm – 11:30pm Sunday to Thursday, 4:30pm – 2:00am Friday & Saturday
• 21 year lease from October 1998, with 3 yearly rent reviews
Mac Flames occupies a superb location in Macclesfield, close to shops, offices, bars and eateries. The business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, receiving a 4.5 star rating on Just-Eat.co.uk.
The premises is superbly located on a very busy parade in Macclesfield town centre, surrounded by offices, shops bars & eateries. The business benefits from high levels of passing trade.
21 year lease from October 1998, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Taking £3,500 per week • 60% deliveries • Middle of busy parade • Surrounded by a large residential area ...More Details
Beskpoke Online Ordering Service Weekly Takings £5,000 Annual Gross Profits of £155,000 All Fixtures & Fitt...More Details
EAST CHESHIRE. TRADITIONAL FISH & CHIP TAKEAWAY BUSINESS, HIGHLY REPUTABLE WITH LOYAL CUSTOMER BASE, EXCEP...More Details