• 5% deliveries (not advertised)
• Middle of busy parade in the town centre
• Surrounded by public houses, shops and large residential area
• Huge scope to extend opening hours to introduce lunchtimes and later closings
• Rent £145 per week
• Hours of Opening 4:45pm – 10:00pm Sunday, Monday, Wednesday & Thursday & 4:45pm – 10:30pm Friday & Saturday
• 6 year lease from December 2015, 3 yearly rent reviews
The premises provide good sized waiting room/ordering area, service counter, kitchen providing 4 burner Chinese water stove, preparation room with washing up facilities, cold storage and exit to bin area. Stairs leading from shop to basement which is currently used for storage. The 1st floor provides store cupboard and double bedroom. The 2nd floor provides double bedroom and bathroom.
This business occupies an excellent in the middle of a busy parade in the town centre, surrounded by public houses, shops, a large residential area, close to a small public car park and also benefitting from high levels of passing trade.
6 year lease from December 2015, 3 yearly rent reviews
Central Blackpool * All Year Round Trading Location * Refurbished in 2013 * Tremendous Potential to Inc...More Details
• Taking £2,500 - £3,000 per week • 40% deliveries • Large residential area • Fantastic opportunity • Scope...More Details
• MAIN ROAD BLACKPOOL• 24 COVERS• CEASED TRADING JAN 2017• RENT £7,800 PA ** OFFERS IN...More Details