This well established business has been owned by our client since 2002 and is only for sale today due to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing lunch time openings. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 5 star rating on JustEat.co.uk from 606 reviews.
• Taking £3,500 per week
• 25% deliveries
• Planning permission to open till 4:00am seven days
• Busy main road
• Close to industry
• ATM directly outside business
• Surrounded by large residential area
• Scope to introduce lunch time openings
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Rent £116 per week
• Hours of Opening 5:00pm – 1:00am Monday to Thursday, 5:00pm – 2:00am Friday, Saturday & Sunday
• 25 year lease from 2002, with 5 yearly rent reviews
The premises provide waiting/ordering area (possible seating), large service counter with built in chilled display unit, open plan cooking area providing double deck pizza oven with warmer cabinet, rear kitchen providing preparation bench, wash up area, telephone order area, rear store room, WC facilities, second small store room & large staff room. Basement provides second staff room, store room, small gym & pool room.
This business is superbly located on a very busy main road, close to industry & surrounded by a large residential area. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.
25 year lease from 2002, with 5 yearly rent reviews