• 20% deliveries
• Within village centre
• Surrounded by good sized residential area
• No other Takeaways for approx 4 miles
• Close to schools & other shops
• Planning to open until 11pm
• Fantastic opportunity
• Rent £224 per week
• Opening hours 11:30am – 1:30pm & 4:30pm – 10:00pm Monday to Saturday
• 15 year lease from 2003, with 3 yearly rent reviews
The business already achieves an excellent level of turnover, which could be increased by later openings and marketing on certain websites, for example, JustEat.co.uk.
The business occupies an excellent location on a busy parade, within the village centre, close to schools, other shops and a large residential area. The village is approximately 5 miles from Chester city centre and is within easy reach of numerous other surrounding villages.
15 year lease from 2003, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Impressive & lucrative pizza takeaway • WT £5,500 (increasing), short hours, 7 evenings, fantastic growth...More Details
• Taking £4,000 - £4,500 per week • On busy main road in town centre • Huge scope for longer opening hours...More Details
• Taking £3,500 - £4,000 per week • Busy town centre • Surrounded by bars, clubs, restaurants and other sho...More Details