Leasehold Chinese Takeaway Located In Yardley
Three Bedroom Accommodation Above
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this established Chinese takeaway which is located in Yardley, Birmingham. Situated within a prominent and highly visible trading position on a parade of shops are the surrounding area is densely populated with residential properties.
Asking Price £39,950 plus SAV (£500)
Veritas Business sales are offering to the market this respected Chinese Takeaway which is located in Yardley. The business was established back in 1984 and has been in the careful hands of my client since 2013. The business is now being offered for sale so that she can work towards semi retirement. The takeaway comes with all the usual fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Broadstone Chinese Takeaway is overseen by its owner and employs the help of 2 full time members of staff and has an average weekly turnover of circa £2,000. The menu offers a full range of Chinese dishes where approximately 70% of the trade is collection with the remaining 30% being delivered out. We believe that there is further potential trade by joining some of the online delivery portals such as Just Eat and Deliveroo. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed.
Monday - 4.30pm - 11.00pm
Tuesday - closed
Wednesday and Thursday - 4.30pm - 11.00pm
Friday and Saturday -4.30pm - 11.30pm
Sunday - 4.30pm - 11.00pm
Term: 15 years
Remaining: 8 years
Reviewed; 3 yearly
Rent: £290 per week
Business Rates: zero
Council Tax: £1,200
Door leading to retail takeaway with sales counter, customer seating area, wall mounted TV office area with base units and electric meter cupboard. Lounge/diner.
Dry storeroom with 3 chest freezers, upright fridge, upright 2 door fridge wall mounted shelving and back door to the rear yard.
Commercial kitchen comprising: upright freezer (Beko), 2 rice cookers, 2 food warmers, microwave, stainless steel wash basin, stainless steel sink drainer, small electric oven, toaster, boiler, 6 burner range, 7 burner wok cooker, 3 stainless steel work tables, extraction canopy, stainless steel wall cladding and pantry.
2 Double bedrooms
Bath with W/C
W/C with wash basin
Rear yard with back gate leading to rear service road.
Front off road parking.