Long Leasehold Takeaway Located In Coventry
Four Bedroom Accommodation Above
Spacious Kitchen and Large Storeroom
Suits All Types Of Takeaway
This respected Chinese Takeaway is located on Stoney Stanton Road in Coventry. It stands within a prominent and highly visible trading position on one of the busy main roads just off the (A444) which connects you to the city centre. The town offers great retail shopping and an array of restaurants and bars. Coventry has great transportation links and has been named the UK's city of culture for 2021, giving it a one-off opportunity to boost the economy, tourism and civic pride.
Asking Price £69,950 plus SAV (£1,000)
Veritas Business sales offer to the market this delightful Chinese Takeaway which is located in Coventry. The premises have been used as a Chinese takeaway for over 30 years and has been in the careful hands of the current owner since April 2019. Reluctantly the business is being offered for sale so that they can concentrate on other business interests. Since ownership my clients have undertaken total refurbished to both the ground floor and the accommodation above and installed new equipment along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Jimbo Chinese Kitchen is overseen by its owner and employs the help of 1 full time and 3 part time members of staff and has a weekly turnover of circa £3,000. The menu offers a full range of Chinese dishes where approximately 70% of the trade is delivered out with the remaining 30% deriving from collection or eating in. We believe that there is further potential to increase trade by opening on Tuesdays and extending the opening times on evenings. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this is not to be missed.
Late night refreshment licence allows opening until 12am from Sunday - Thursday and 12:30am Friday and Saturday.
Current Opening Hours
Monday - 11.30am - 10.00pm
Tuesday - closed
Wednesday - Sunday - 11.30am - 10.00pm
Term: 25 years
Remaining: 24 years
Reviewed; 5 yearly
Rent: £300 per week
Business Rates: zero
Council Tax: £1,222 pa
Ground Floor (136 sq m or 1466 sq ft)
Door leading to retail takeaway with customer seating for (16), sales counter with EPOS till system, stainless steel worktop with 3 door under counter fridge, 3 wall mounted storage cupboards and cutlery area. Customer W/C with wash basin. Commercial kitchen comprising: stainless steel saladette with 2 door under counter fridge (Capital), hot cupboard with stainless steel worktop and 2 shelves, stainless steel table, 2 rice cookers, small chest freezer, dual deep fat fryer, 9 wok station Chinese cooker, extraction canopy, 4 wok station Chinese cooker, extraction canopy, stainless steel double sink drainer, stainless steel table with 2 shelves, 2 stainless steel work tables, 2 stainless steel double door fridges, electric meat steamer, stainless steel work table with commercial tin opener, blender, microwave stainless steel washing-up sink, stainless steel wash basin, stainless steel double sink and new combi boiler (Main). Staff W/C with wash basin. Dry stores with 7 chest freezers, 4 upright fridges, upright freezer and shelving units.
The shop benefits from CCTV (12 camera system) and electric roller-shutters to the frontage and rear.
External Front door leading to a small hallway with stairs leading to the first floor.
First Floor (66 sq m or 714 sq ft)
Kitchen, fully fitted with new combi boiler (main)
Bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin and W/C Bathroom with shower cubicle, wash basin and W/C
Hallway with stairs leading to the second floor
Second Floor (14 sq m or 148 sq ft)
Double bedroom with 2 velux windows
The property benefits from gas fired central heating.