Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market, Blue Pearl Fish Bar.
Blue Pearl Fish Bar is a traditional Fish and Chip shop which was founded about 5 years ago. The current owner has run the business successfully and lucratively for the last 3 ½ years but is now selling to pursue other business interests.
Blue Pearl offers a comprehensive menu offering;
• Kids Meals
• Sides and cold drinks.
The business enjoys good visibility on the internet with great reviews from the likes of www.yelp.co.uk, www.yell.com and www.tripadvisor.co.uk.
The business is proud of its Food Hygiene Rating Of 5 (Very Good) by Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council.
Scope to Improve:
• Advertising and marketing campaign
• Maximise the use of social media
• Extend the opening hours, perhaps opening on a Sunday
• Offer a delivery service
• Explore online offerings from the likes of Just Eat and Hungry House.
Reasons to buy:
• A well-established business with an enviable reputation and many regular customers
• Low running costs with inexpensive rent and no business rates
• 5 Star Hygiene Rating
• Loads of free parking immediately outside the premises
• Current owner happy to offer a handover to ensure the continued success
• Ideal owner managed or partnership business.
• Priced to sell.
Hilton Smythe advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.Location
Blue Pearl Fish Bar is Located in Walsall in the West Midlands.
Walsall is an industrial town in the West Midlands, it is Located 8 miles north-west of Birmingham and 6 miles east of Wolverhampton.
Walsall is the administrative centre of the wider Metropolitan Borough of Walsall and at the 2011 census the towns built up area had a population of 67,594 with the wider borough having a population of 269,323.
Walsall is extremely well connected with the UK road network as it is served by the M6 which connects the M1 motorway towards London and the M74 motorway towards Glasgow.
There are three nearby junctions which serve Walsall on the M6 motorway, J7, J9 and J10. The stretch between these junctions is one of the busiest in Europe. The town is also served by the A34 road which connects Manchester and the M42 motorway towards London and is connected regionally by the A454 Black Country Route.
Over 90 bus routes operated by 11 bus operators serve Walsall and services from St. Pauls Bus Station leave the town in many directions.
Blue Pearl Fish Bar is ideally situated in a prominent position in a small shopping parade alongside other complimentary businesses such as a Financial Advisors and a Dry Cleaners.
The business is very nicely presented with clear visible signage and free parking immediately outside the premises.Premises
Blue Pearl Fish Bar occupies the ground floor of an inner terraced retail unit and briefly comprises;
• Windows and glazed door to front creating a light, airy and inviting interior
• Very nicely presented with suspended ceiling with concealed lighting
• Tiled floor and walls
• 2 pan stainless steel range
• Glass fronted serve over counter
• Twin compartment fridges
• 6 pot Bain Marie
• Twin kebab machines
• Illuminated menu boards
• Perimeter shelving,
• With stainless steel fish fridge, stainless steel preparation tables and hand wash basin
Generous kitchen comprehensively equipped with:
• Long chest freezer
• Two deep stainless-steel sinks
• Stainless steel splashbacks
• Perimeter shelving
• Stainless steel preparation tables
• Wall mounted bug zapper
• Range cooker with six gas burners and fan oven
Dry Goods Room
• With two stainless steel Polar fridges, wall mounted boiler and perimeter shelving
• With chipper, Rumbler and floor storage space.
There is also a shared storage area that has perimeter shelving and floor storage space.Tenure
We are advised that Blue Pearl Fish Bar is being sold as a Leasehold business opportunity, the existing 18-year lease has approximately 14 ½ years remaining and the rent is a very reasonable £12,480 per annum.
We are further advised that the landlord would be happy to negotiate a mutually acceptable lease with a new owner.
We are advised that this business benefits from being exempt from business rates.Hours
Monday to Thursday 11.45 am - 2 pm and 4.30 pm - 9.30 pm
Friday and Saturday 11.45 am – 2 pm and 4.30 pm – 10 pm
Sunday - ClosedStaff
The business is run and managed by our client with the help of 2 part time members of staffFinancial Profile
Blue Pearl Fish Bar generates an advised current turnover of circa £63,000 per annum