This innovative company offers a genuine “dual-track” online and offline service, with an experienced team of travel consultants delivering complex, multi-sector solutions to mid-market clients with annual travel budgets up to £1m.
In order to meet the changing needs of the business traveller our client has successfully integrated market leading products into a single platform, enabling them to offer their clients a high quality service comparable to those provided by much larger TMCs.
The business is financially strong, demonstrating year on year average growth of 21% over the last 4 years.
The company has an experienced and motivated team of travel and technical staff and has low staff attrition.
• An innovative, high-touch service provider that has successfully leveraged technology to provide mid-market clients with a genuine dual track service.
• Key partnerships with world-leading technology providers.
• Consistent organic growth record rather than through acquisition.
• Active and loyal client base with 89% client retention.
• Excellent staff retention record and recognised for its well trained, motivated and stable team.
• Succession planning in place.
• ABTA, IATA, CAA (ATOL), RTG, and ISO:9001:2015 accredited, IATA PCI and GDPR compliant.
• Turnover 2018 £4.9m
• Gross Profit 2018 £687k
This well-run company has significant growth potential from leveraging its investment in an advanced technology ecosystem, creating an eminently scalable business.
This is a genuine retirement sale in a business that is not owner-reliant and has a strong management team in place.
Is this business relocatable: