18th century grain mill extended and developed into self-catering apartments. Fishing rights on each side river. All set in five acres of land.
Lot 1 £395,000
• Equestrian centre with six boxes and four stalls
• Extensive upstairs area for further development
• Outdoor riding school all set in 4 acres
• Two self-catering apartments, a games room and bar/restaurant ideal to “bring your horse on holiday”
Lot 2 £380,000
• Kitchen, study, bathroom, dining and living room, basement with freezers and washers.
• Upstairs are three en-suite bedrooms.
• Adjoining Granny flat.
In the courtyard are three self-catering apartments sleeping from 4 to 8 persons.
SOLD AS A WHOLE FOR £760,000
Is accommodation included?:
Private house and 6 self-catering apartments. Bar and restaurant.Equestrian business
Nestled on the Cumbria/Roxburghshire Border near Kielder Forest.
Is this business home based: