· Owns intellectual property covering 15 accredited training courses. Courses have been primarily developed in-house or provided by professional bodies as a result of accreditation's.
· Autonomous management structure; facilitates excellent continuity of operation.
· Supplies own brand, white label & blended courses - scope for growth via licensing the accredited materials to other organisations either within the UK or internationally
· 12 months sales growth to 2015 c.40%.
· 70% repeat business provides security & continuity.
· Long term consultancy & training contracts with many high profile companies including leading engineering & aerospace organisations.
· Annually invests c£35k pa in research & development towards new accreditation's to grow intellectual property and breadth of services.
· Excellent potential for growth; flexible capacity available through existing resources.
· Relocatable and scalable to suit acquirer.
· Inroads made into overseas markets, with potential to develop further.
Sales: £1.6m / Adj. EBITDA: £407k
LONDON BASED Turnover of £1.18m (annualised) with EBITDA of circa £355k Provides candidates for short-term,...More Details
Dorset, T/O £190,000, Potential for further growth, Offering 30 minute intense classes, Premises is s...More Details
WEST MIDLANDS BASED Achieved turnover of £2.7 million, with an adjusted EBITDA of £504k. Provides comprehen...More Details