Swan Corporate are delighted to offer for sale this excellent opportunity to acquire a luxurious venue in Nottinghamshire.
• (Forecast)Turnover in 2021 of (approx.) £1,000,000 with a net profit of (approx.) £400,000.
• This opportunity consists of an exclusive wedding venue with accommodation, a luxurious guesthouse, and a licenced event field. The vendors also have planning
permission for another guesthouse on site.
• Site Expected to be completed and (fully) operational in December 2020.
• Wedding Venue – Renovated to an exceptionally high standard throughout. The wedding venue consists of a wedding/banqueting hall, catering area, bar, and
function room and (13 room) accommodation.
• Guest House – Once again renovated to a high standard, the site boasts a large, 6 room Guesthouse, which can sleep up to 14 people. This can be rented out
on an adhok basis or in relation to corporate events or weddings hosted on site.
• Event Field – There is also an event field included in the sale. This is licenced to hold 3-day festivals between June and September.
• Further Guesthouse – The current vendors are in the process of obtaining planning permission for another 8 bed Guesthouse to compliment the other facilities on
• There is flexibility from the current owners as to the structure of the sale and are willing to separate aspects of the site and reflect this in the price.
• Bricks and Mortar Value of Site – Approx. £2,500,000
• Future booking secured, ensuring revenue for potential buyer.
• UK Travel sector and Wedding industry set to boom in coming years.
• Minimal Competition in the area from other, exclusive sites.
• The business is primed for continued growth and futures success under the impetus of new ownership.
• Excellent opportunity for an existing wedding venue to add to their portfolio, private equity firm or high net worth investor.
• It was always the intensions of the current vendor to sell the business at this stage or employ a management company as they do not wish to run the day to day
operations of the business.
Please Contact us for further information and to arrange a viewing of the site.