The area that the business serves covers Wales, the border counties and the South and West of England. The business can demonstrate a healthy profit margin and shows a strong net profit. The business is run by three directors who now wish to retire
Location: Based in Wales but can be relocated if required
Annual Sales: £526,000
Accounts: Will be made available once the business has been viewed.
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Premises: The present ground floor property consists of an entrance door leading into a reception area. The total area is approx. 406 square metres. There is an office with a partitioned inner office and staff toilet. The rest of the property consists of storage with shelving and racking. There is a partial mezzanine floor
Leasehold New lease available
Rent: £10,740 per year
Rates: £1,600 per year
• The business is very well established
• The business has scope to expand with targeted marketing and can serve the whole of the UK
• The business could benefit from a website
• The vendors are prepared to offer an extended handover period to ensure a smooth transition to the purchasers.
• The business can be relocated as there are no ‘walk in’ retail sales
Support & Training: handover training available
Location Details: Based in Wales but can be relocated if required
Leasehold New lease available Rent: £10,740 per year Rates: £1,600 per year
Food wholesale distribution business. Well established profitable stand-alone business or ideal addition to...More Details
Aspire is pleased to present to the market this freehold busy auto parts business, ideally located just on ...More Details
Rare opportunity to acquire long established supplier with superb market-leading product range operating fr...More Details