• PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL – STAFF UNAWARE
• Opposite new 110-bedroom Hub Hotel
• Within the £105M Berwick Street regeneration
• Shaftsbury PLC to release 13 New Retail Units Opposite
• Rent: £120,000 pax
• Consideration: Offers In Excess of £150,000
• GIA: 1,350 sqft
• Premises Licence: Mon-Thurs 9:00-11:30 | Fri-Sat 9:00-00:00 | Sunday 9:00-10:30
The subject premises is in the heart of Soho within the Borough of Westminster. The closest stations are
Oxford Circus Station (London Underground: Central, Victoria and Bakerloo Lines), Tottenham Court Road Station (London Underground: Central and Northern Lines) and Piccadilly Circus Station (London Underground: Piccadilly and Bakerloo Lines).
Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term of 15 years from 2009, to be granted outside of the security of tenure and compensation provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act (1954), part II as amended.