Entertainment & Leisure businesses for sale in Richmond

Browse the listings below and refine your search to help you buy Entertainment & Leisure businesses for sale in Richmond. Alternatively, set up email alerts and/or start a new search. Daltonsbusiness.com is the UK’s largest online marketplace of businesses and franchises for sale.
 

 Thank you Daltons for understanding our franchise and providing several years of a professional and helpful service. 

Amy Cross, Spoton.net (July 2016)
View More
Refine your Search
Showing 1 - 2 of 2
Featured business

Profitable Ballet and Dancewear Shop in South West London For Sale

A profitable Ballet and Dancewear Shop established in 2010 by the current owner located in South West London, midway between Richmond and Kingston. Sale includes the online website. Turnover circa £100K per annum, gross profit 52%, nett profit 24%. The shop has been open since June 2010 and contributes around 90% of the turnover - the other 10% is from the website. This business can be owner-run, with the help of...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Sports Shops, Other Retail businesses, Online Retailers, Drama and Dance Schools, Clothes Shops

  • L/H Price
  • £78,000
  • Annual T/O
  • £100,000
Specialist Online Poker Eye-wear Retailer

Intelligent Business Transfer are extremely pleased to offer a for sale this unique e-commerce, and online specialist eye-wear business. Built from scratch in 2008, with 2011 being a typical year from a historic accounts perspective, the...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Other Entertainment & Leisure businesses, Childrenswear retailers, Other Retail businesses, Ladieswear Retailers, Online Retailers

  • Asking price
  • £25,000
  • Price Reduced
  • Annual T/O
  • £20,000
Can't find what you're looking for? There may be some other suitable Leisure Businesses for Sale outside Richmond. Browse the latest Leisure Businesses for Sale in London below.

If you're just interested in Leisure Businesses for Sale in Richmond and we'll notify you as soon as new Leisure Businesses for Sale in Richmond arrive on the market.
NEW
AMAZING RESTAURANT WITH HUGE GARDEN

AMAZING RESTAURANT WITH HUGE GARDEN 100 + COVERS – FULLY EQUIPPED – FULLY LICENCED REF: C1407 REDUCED TO SELL EAST LONDON - £185,000 LEASEHOLD + SAV •RENT JUST £16,000 PER ANNUM •FULL A3 & ALCOHOL LICENCE •TURNOVER £9,000 PER WEEK...

Location: East London, London, England

Search categories: Restaurants, Catering premises, Bars, Entertainment & Leisure Franchises, Takeaways (Other)

  • L/H Price
  • £185,000
NEW
SUPERB BAR & LOUNGE

SUPERB BAR & LOUNGE WITH COURTYARD, FULL A3 & BASEMENT KITCHEN REF: C1374 £179,995 LEASEHOLD + SAV REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE ILFORD AREA •WELL KNOWN & ESTABLISHED •FULLY FITTED FOR TRADE •EXTERNAL SEATING •SOLID & CONSISTENT TURNOVER...

Location: Ilford, London, England

Search categories: Bars, Nightclubs, Social clubs, Entertainment & Leisure Franchises, Catering premises

  • L/H Price
  • £179,995
NEW
Thriving e-Commerce Hospitality Business - Offers Invited

Thriving e-Commerce Business Specialist in short breaks at top hotels, spa days, adventure days • Thriving e-commerce business, established for over 14 years • Very well-known domain in the UK with strong global growth potential •...

Location: London, England

Search categories: Health Spas, Beauty Salons, Hairdressers Salons, Events Businesses

  • L/H Price
  • undisclosed
NEW
Antiques Shop in South London

ATTRACTIVE DOUBLE FRONTED SALES SHOP with non-slip floor, suspended ceiling with concealed lighting. The equipment includes glass display counter, glass display shelving, glass display cabinet etc. Small kitchen Staff w.c. & wash hand...

Location: South London, London, England

Search categories: Antiques Shops, Art Galleries, Household Goods Shops

  • L/H Price
  • £30,000
  • Weekly T/O
  • £700
NEW
Free of tie late license bar near Chancery Lane

Fully fitted 2600 sq ft destinational bar / pub with outside seating and 2am license moments from Chancery Lane Tube Station

Location: London, England

Search categories: Bars, Nightclubs, Restaurants, Leisure businesses

  • L/H Price
  • £75,000
Anytime Fitness Franchise for Resale - South London

This Anytime Fitness is located in a a popular district of South London, situated within a new prestigious development. The property is 3,400 square feet. It has a capacity of 1000 members and the gym is currently operating at a little over...

Location: South London, London, England

Search categories: Leisure franchise resales, Gyms, Sports centres, Sports and Leisure

  • L/H Price
  • £164,995
  • Annual T/O
  • £180,000
Featured business
Invest in the legacy of a legend!

Two-time Oscar nominated John Hurt stars alongside Charles Dance and Sofia Helin in the thought-provoking drama, That Good Night. This film is in Post Production and we have just a small allocation available for investors before this project is full. The film is scheduled to be released this year! A dramatic trailer is available for all potential investors to view This is a de-risked film investment as the film is...

Location: London, England

Search categories: Investment & Financial services, Media and Film Businesses, Home Based (Other), Home Based Franchises, Internet Franchises

  • Asking price
  • Price on Application
Featured business
Profitable Ballet and Dancewear Shop in South West London For Sale

A profitable Ballet and Dancewear Shop established in 2010 by the current owner located in South West London, midway between Richmond and Kingston. Sale includes the online website. Turnover circa £100K per annum, gross profit 52%, nett profit 24%. The shop has been open since June 2010 and contributes around 90% of the turnover - the other 10% is from the website. This business can be owner-run, with the help of...

Location: Richmond, London, England

Search categories: Sports Shops, Other Retail businesses, Online Retailers, Drama and Dance Schools, Clothes Shops

  • L/H Price
  • £78,000
  • Annual T/O
  • £100,000
150 COVER BANQUETING / FUNCTION SUITE / RESTAURANT

150 COVER BANQUETING / FUNCTION SUITE / RESTAURANT 2,000 SQ.FT HISTORIC PREMISES TURNOVER £10,000 PER WEEK REF: C1422 ILFORD AREA - £299,995 LEASEHOLD + SAV •TURNOVER £10,000 PER WEEK •RENEWABLE 10 YEAR LEASE •FULL A3 & ALCOHOL...

Location: Ilford, London, England

Search categories: Indian Restaurants, Indian Takeaways, Banqueting Halls, Wedding Venues, Wedding Services

  • L/H Price
  • £299,995
UPDATED
Well Established Photography & Printing Service

Intelligent Business Transfer are very pleased to offer for sale this well-established leasehold business that is on the market due to impending retirement of the current owner. The business exists in a thriving market and has performed...

Location: Southall, London, England

Search categories: Other Service Businesses, Media and Film Businesses, Other Entertainment & Leisure businesses, Photographers/Photo Shops, Printers/Print Shop

  • L/H Price
  • £100,000
  • Annual T/O
  • £150,000