This well-established licensed café has been owned by our client since October 2018 and is only for sale today due to client’s unfortunate ill health. The business achieves its current level of turnover whilst only trading till 4:30pm Monday to Saturday, therefore offers further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, extending the current opening hours to introduce earlier openings, later closes and both a delivery service and outside catering service.
• Taking £3,900 - £4,100 per week
• Rent £385 per week
• Seating for approx 48 plus al fresco seating for approx 18
• Superb location in affluent town centre
• Surrounded by numerous other businesses, shops, offices & places of work
• Busy main road
• Latest close 4:30pm
• Close to Wilmslow train station
• Large surrounding affluent residential area
• Huge scope to introduce deliveries, outside catering and extend current opening hours
• 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk
• High levels of passing trade
• Hours of Opening 7:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday & 8:00am – 4:30pm Saturday
• Awaiting lease details
The glass fronted premises with retractable canopy covered al fresco seating for approximately 6 provide entrance and large bi-folding window, seating area for approximately 14, well appointed ‘L’ shaped service counter with hot drinks preparation area, chilled display unit, further seating for approximately 8, rear seating area for approximately 12, exit to al fresco seating area for approximately 12, small preparation room with washing up facilities, cold storage, small gated yard & delivery entrance. The 1st floor provides seating area for approximately 14, kitchen, ladies & gents WC facilities.
This business is superbly located on the main high street in Wilmslow town centre, surrounded by numerous other businesses, shops, offices & places of work. The cafe is also surrounded by a large affluent residential area and benefits from high levels of passing trade, both vehicular and footfall.
Awaiting lease details