Saved Franchises Enquiry
Other franchise types
Ambitious food lovers wanted for a one-of-a-kind business opportunity
Jasper’s has built the most forward thinking food business out there - a business model that is proactive and dynamic, delivering products to the customer when the customer wants them. Nobody in our market place can compete with our range of products and services. We are not part of the saturated fast food world that requires half a million pounds worth of investment to leave you static in expensive retail outlets with a limited offering.
At Jasper’s we service businesses customers so no late night drunks, no crazy weekend working and no huge high street rent or rates. It means high value, repeat orders from leading companies in the UK such as Lloyds TSB, the NHS, as well as charities and independent businesses. With a minimum of 13,000 prospective customers in your territory, your services are always going to be in demand.
Why is this industry so popular? Because everyone needs to eat!
This is a chance for you to build an exciting, profitable and resilient business in the food industry. If you want to be your own boss but have the support of a proven franchise network then a Jasper’s Catering franchise could be for you.
What is Jasper’s?
- Jasper's is a catering franchise aimed predominantly at businesses and their employees that require food for meetings, lunches and events.
- Your fully trained production staff will help to produce a range of different foods, including hot and cold buffets, individual lunches and fruit boxes.
- The food is prepared in your own commercial catering unit, located within your exclusively mapped out territory that contains at least 13,000 businesses.
- Deliveries are made by your driver in a Jasper's branded refrigerated van, where you can ensure all food stays “just made” fresh until it’s ready to be enjoyed by your customers
- The market potential is vast, with sandwiches alone in this industry worth £2.8billion a year
- Jasper's is a real business opportunity for ambitious people who love the excitement of a owning a first class customer service and quality food franchise.
What’s so special about this opportunity?
- Access to six revenue streams in a resilient marketplace
- 100 Prospect meetings in the first 6 weeks, worth over £10,000 per week in turnover
- Our sales team on the ground assisting you from day one
- A minimum of £3,000k a week turnover within the first 8 weeks of opening
- A minimum of 4 appointments with potential new customers every week for the first 12 months
- You won't pay any Management Service Fee for the first nine months
- Full opening stock
- Full training and continuous step by step guidance from the start
- Unlike a retail franchise, you aren't reliant on passing trade - Jasper's predominantly supplies corporate clients
- No high street rents and rates as we operate from commercial premises
- An award winning Business Management System to manage your franchise
- Social media platforms built and managed for you (including content production)
- Nobody in our marketplace can compete with our range of products and services
- Our systems and processes are there to make it easy for you and guarantee results. Everything from invoices to production and customer retention is automated.
Jasper’s is a real business opportunity for ambitious people who love the excitement of delivering first class customer service and high quality food. The biggest problem you’ll have is coping with the amount of business that comes your way!
How much does a Jasper’s Catering business cost?
The Jasper’s franchise fee is £29,997 + VAT (£35,996). You will also need to invest £62,417 + VAT for the complete fit-out of your commercial kitchen plus £25,000 working capital if required. (This amount varies depending on your own needs)
We have excellent relationships with the franchising teams at four major high street banks. You will need to fund 30% of your franchise yourself, with 70% provided as a business loan by the bank.
What’s the potential of your catering business?
Businesses, their customers, prospects and staff ALL need to eat and drink! With a minimum of 13,000 businesses in each franchise’s exclusive area, there is enormous demand for your services.
Your earnings are totally down to you. This is a serious business that requires dedication and passion, but the earning limitations are only really down to your limitations.
Why do our customers love Jasper’s?
With more choice than any other caterer, Jasper’s customers never get bored. As well as our well loved traditional buffet catering we have introduced new innovative food ranges so that our customers have a huge variety of buffet food to choose from. Our service to customers is always underpinned by the Jasper’s Guarantee.
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity isn’t for part timers. We are a serious business and you will need to commit to it fully to succeed. As a franchise owner you will benefit from all our support, systems, processes, branding, marketing and product development, as well as being part of our award winning network.
We are looking for hard working, ambitious, positive, passionate people to expand our network. If this sounds like you then you could be just what we’re looking for!
How will we support you?
Our team will support you all the way: mapping out your exclusive territory, helping you to find the premises for your commercial kitchen, identifying £1,000,000 worth of customers for you in your first year, providing the systems and processes you will use to manage your business, and providing full training and marketing support as you progress in your journey as a Jasper’s Catering business owner.
Jasper’s Catering Franchise is celebrating the expansion of its network and first 2017 opening, with Jessi Birring’s new branch in Wolverhampton, serving the city and the Black Country.
Jessi has come to the business from a role in incident management for Skanska and WS Atkins so quite a change… but his love of food and desire to fast track his professional career has propelled him into the world of business ownership with Jasper’s Catering.
Having travelled across the world, with a particular love for Italy and its cuisine, Jessi had a real desire to go into a food business. The high quality of Jasper’s buffet food prepared to order from fresh ingredients from trusted suppliers and always underpinned by the Jasper’s Guarantee, really appealed to Jessi, who loves to cook from scratch at home for himself and his wife.
Being new to business ownership, Jessi was also attracted by a franchise with strong, tried and tested systems and processes in place for everything from packaging to sales and invoicing. Jessi said:
“I knew I wanted to go into business for myself and looked at lots of opportunities, from post offices to accountancy franchises. Jasper’s really appealed to me as it is a food business and everyone needs to eat! Also the market for corporate buffet catering is outstanding, with repeat, high value orders from business customers.
“I knew there was a lot of risk attached with other food businesses like restaurants and the hours are very unsociable, where as with Jasper’s there is no working evenings or weekends
“I was also very drawn to the franchisors and head office team at Jasper’s. They are the real deal: open and down to earth, and there is no hard sell”
I am really excited about what Jasper’s has to offer, as well as the potential to innovate and develop our products and services. I am also genuinely looking forward to honing a wide variety of business skills - Jasper’s is very versatile compared to other businesses.”
Jasper’s Director and Co-founder Nathan Siekierski said:
“We are delighted to welcome Jessi to the Jasper’s family. We started out here in the West Midlands with our Birmingham branch, so it’s great to extend our reach further into Wolverhampton and the Black Country. Jessi is already made a cracking start and we look forward to helping him realise his business ambitions.”
Jasper's Wolverhampton is now open for business
Business Type: Catering
Minimum Investment: £29,997