This Lifestyle business is situated a beautiful village location on the edge of Dartmoor. The property briefly comprises:- spacious 2-bedroom owners accommodation, attractive enclosed rear garden and large front garden with a garage and parking.
The sought-after rural village of Crapstone is located on the edge of Dartmoor, close to the Tamar Valley and the Cornwall border and is approximately 1 mile from Yelverton, and 9 miles from the major city of Plymouth and 5 miles from Tavistock. The famous, National Trust tourist attraction of Buckland Abbey, renowned as the former home of Sir Francis Drake is just over a mile away and attracts a good amount of tourism to the village. The village is frequently noted on lists of unusual place names which also attracts tourists.
• Our Ref: CD-30117
• Lifestyle Business in edge of Dartmoor
• Spacious 2 Bedroom Owners Accommodation, Attractive Enclosed Rear Garden
• Large Front Garden, Garage & Parking
• Annual Turnover exceeds £135,528
• Community Post Office Income £18,394
• Net Profit £41,845
• EPC Rating D (81)
• FH Price: £200,000 Asking Price