A rare opportunity to acquire a shoreline property and business in the north west of Scotland with spectacular panoramic views and ancillary accommodation.
• Atmospheric and remote rural location with a peaceful and spectacular landscape
• Currently operating as a restaurant and bar with capacity for 65 diners with attached cottage comprising living room/bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
• The restaurant currently don't do fixed menus it changes every day to reflect the daily catch, the seafood is caught outside the pub while venison and lamb comes from the estate.
• Potentially suitable for conversion into an extensive family home (subject to obtaining the necessary permissions and consents)
• Beach front property with nearby pier and a plethora of wildlife in the local area
• Registered Helipad on site
Offers over £425,000
Is accommodation included?:
Reputed to be Scotland’s most remote pub in the last true wilderness of the UK, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a shoreline property in the north west of Scotland with spectacular panoramic views.
Inverie is situated on the Knoydart Peninsular, a designated National
Scenic Area on the shores of Loch Nevis, and is accessible by an
18 mile hike from Glenfinnan, or by a boat service (4 per day)
from Mallaig or indeed by helicopter as a helipad sits within the
subjects of sale