This well established business is only for sale today due to our client’s other business commitments. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, utilise the fitted kitchen and introduce a food offering. This business has already gained an excellent reputation within the area, achieving a 4 star rating on TripAdvisor.co.uk.
• Taking £4,000 per week
• Wet sales only
• Town centre location
• Close to bars, restaurants, shops & offices
• Surrounded by large residential area
• Close to large car park
• Seating for approx 60 plus al fresco seating for 70
• Alcohol licence till 3:00am 7 days
• Huge scope to introduce a food menu
• Very well fitted throughout
• Benefits from high levels of passing trade
• Rent £693 per week
• Hours of Opening 4:00pm – 11:00pm Wednesday & Thursday, 12:00noon – 1:00am Friday & Saturday & 12:00noon – 10:00pm Sunday
• New lease available, terms negotiable
The premises provide ‘L’ shaped central bar, seating area for approximately 50, pool table, ladies & gents WC facilities, good sized kitchen providing 6 burner oven, preparation area, cold storage, preparation room with washing up area & stairs lead down to beer cellar. Patio doors lead from bar & seating area to large well appointed heated beer garden/terrace providing seating area for approximately 50 with covered seating area for approximately 20.
This business is superbly located in the busy town centre, surrounded by a large residential area, close to bars, restaurants, shops & offices. The business benefits from high levels of passing trade.
New lease available, terms negotiable